Our Building

The current building was completed in 1909, and one hundred years later funds  were raised for a complete refurbishment to bring it up to 21st century standards.

A new main entrance was created leading directly from the car park.  A passenger lift was installed to take people up to the main worship area on the first floor (the church is built on a fairly steep hill).  The worship area is now one large, open area with comfortable chairs and with a toddlers' area created in a large alcove.  Adjacent to this a very attractive lounge, where coffee is taken after services and which is used for a wide variety of other purposes.  It has its own beverage making facilities.

 

 

 The Lounge

On the lower floor is large activity area fully equipped for children's and youth activities.  On this floor too there is a large kitchen and pot wash area.

 

The Activity Area

The building is fully accessible for those in wheelchairs with disabled WCs on each floor.  State of the art audio visual equipment is installed in all the main rooms, with hearing loops in the top floor rooms.  Wifi is available throughout the building.